What is Nausea?

Posted , 3 users are following.

i keep having a small stomach ache and needing to burp. Is this Nausea cause I get these brief headaches I’m scared are a tumor (my last post describes them) and I’m really scared. Also I went to the eye doctor in may and would you think they could pick something up? Thanks:{

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Nausea is the unsettling feel that you might vomit. Over all sick to your stomach.

For your symptoms it just sounds like you has gas built up try taking gas-x.

• Posted

Yeah kinda sounds like excess gas / wind. I've never heard of gas-x bit failing that peppermint oil capsules or activated charcoal tablets I've found helps.

• Posted

does nausea make you throw up and are you unable to eat?💘

• Posted

Excessive worrying when suffering nausea can occasionally cause you to throw up. When I've gotten worked up, and my gag reflex kicks in, I have thrown up before.

If you're asking if I personally am unable to eat during nausea, I certainly have little appetite but I am able to eat small amounts whci gradually helps it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.