What is the best drug or treatment for inflammation?

Posted , 3 users are following.

<p>Hi I my father is suffering from this rheumatoid arthritis or joint pains he is already on his 60s, and I have read many reviews of medicine in the internet and I am confused about it if you could recommend some effective medicine on this. as of now he is using tylenol. at first it helps him with the pain but lately it seem its not effective anymore. I also read about this curcumin and curamed and I have read some and I am planning to purchase for it online. </p>

Moderator comment: I have removed the link(s) directing to site(s) as it is broken. If users want this information please use the Private Message service to request the details.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

Try using a gel called Ibugel but be aware it contains Ibuprofen which you may be allergic to.

Sarah

• Posted

I also have Rheumatoid Arthritis, and I think the best treatment is for your father to visit his GP and be referred to a Rheumatologist. There are many drugs available to treat this disease, but they can only be prescribed by a Rheumatology Consultant. Please be aware, that if it is left untreated, it can cause deformities, mobility problems and even heart problems. I've had it for over 30 years now.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.