what is the dosage of quetiapine for anxiety

Posted , 2 users are following.

is anybody taking quetiapine for anxiety? im on 100 mg and am seeing my psychiatrist next wednesday. this was prescribed because ive had lots of medications that havent worked. anxiety and tension has been a lifelong problem for me especially the last 13 years as ive had muscle tension in my head and around my eyes. does anyone else recognise these symptoms?

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Quetiapine Fumarate is an antipsychotic drug and is extremely potent.

What is your experience of using this medication, do you find it helpful?

• Posted

it is helping a little bit. maybe a higher dosage is needed or more time.
    • Posted

You need to see your doctor about this because it is a very powerful but nevertheless effective drug.

Your doctor may well authorize a slightly increased dosage providing you are not encountering any side effects.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.