Posted , 5 users are following.
It started of and on before May, but in June...
1. Felt like I contracted the stomach flu..."brick" in the stomach;
2. Extreme fatigue;
3. Mentally hazy;
Two weeks later:
1. All of the above, and;
2. Vertigo so bad it starts in your sleep and never stops for one second...the world spins even when you are sitting still.
3. Heat makes everything worse;
4. Your hot your cold your hot your cold and then your cold. I live in Arizona and I ware a sweater all day;
5. Leg cramping at night every night. So bad your toes curl;
6. Innsomina...really really bad;
7. An "episode" everyone around me said it was a horriffic siezure but Mayo Clinic sees nothing on the MRI the CAT or the EEG.
8. Oh, and did I say that leading up to the "episode" I lost my ability to speak...it sounded like I had a stroke all day but the ENTs were concerned it was a stroke...Mayo says no.
9. It affects my ability to think, remember and process language...but, no stroke.
10. I have right-sided migraine headaches..."ice pick" but they can travel on the really awesome days;
11. and last but not least, weird joltz of zinnging down my legs and sometimes my arms...my head "scalp" fees numb and my face and sometimes other parts (patches) of skin feel numb.
12. Oh, and not so last I get clummsy...run into stuff, misjudge where stuff is when I pick it up.
This went on for three and ahalf months.
Now, I have had tinnits, migranes and then vertigo come back. I just thought that I got sick, but now I realize that I am fatigued again. Not as bad as before, but the stomach thing is back as well and I feel ill.
Nuerologist said it might be right-hemispheric migrane/complex migrane...other sources online say MS? There are a few other things that come up.
I had to quit my job and now working out of my home. No insurance and blah, blah, blah. I can't work at home if I can't think. I am disorganized now. Please, if someone knows what this could be...
Please answer. Thank you!
0 likes, 11 replies