What is this?.

Posted , 1 user is following.

hi, ive had this on my left eye for 3 days now, its not sore, just feels like theres something in my eye, does anybody have any idea what it could be?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

Hi Sue

not sure what it is but I suggest you see your doctor asap or go to your nearest eye hospital as anything on your eyes needs attention at the earliest opportunity.

Hope you can get it sorted soon.

• Posted

Thanks for replying, im terrfied of doctor messing with my eye but will tey and get an appointment tomorrow.
  • Posted

Try not to worry. If you can get an appointment to see an ophthalmologist through referral from your doc you won't feel anything as they will put drops in your eyes first. The important thing is that you get it sorted quickly.

hope it goes okay.

• Posted

Hi Sue24324 : I suggest to see your doctor asap it could be a cataract. see a doctor and try to see if somebody try that doctor and he is a good doctor before you let him do anytng with your eye. try to see if there is somthing in your eye use magnified or let somebody look through carefully before you go to the doctor. it could be eye lash stuck in your eye for some times.

do not be afraid hope is nothing it will go away in few days. try to wash you eye several imes per day. good luck and I will keep you in my prayer.

• Posted

Well 9 days on and its just getting worse, got drops off doctor but no better 
  • Posted

Hi Sue

your eye looks worse than in your first pic so I suggest you go to your nearest Eye hospital or failing that go to the A&E dept at your nearest hospital.  Dont leave it any longer as it looks as though the drops have irritated it more.  Will keep my fingers crossed for you.

• Posted

Thanks for reply, it has got worse, ihave an appointment with my gp on monday morning. Feel like im wasting their time but theres something not right but just wish i knew what it is, hopefully nothing serious

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.