What Is This...

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hi, so I have pressure in the forehead, behind the eyes and across the cheeks. I have no issues breathing or mucus but my nose does pop! It's like when your ears pop only inside my nose. I usually wake up with puffy eyes and have a general feeling of discomfort around my face. Does this sound like sinusitus and does anyone else here suffer from these symptoms?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

Hi GaMo

I understand your problem completely. These are classic symptoms of sinusitis.

If you are allergic and suffer from hay fever, rhinitis or sinusitis you will get great relief from Evening Primrose Oil.

Evening Primrose Oil reduces the sensitivity of the nervous system, so that it does not react to normal irritants that cause allergy problems. It is not a drug, so it has no adverse side affects and does not affect mental ability. It takes about four hours to work and is effective for a further twenty four hours, so one capsule daily is normally adequate. 

Try one 1000mg capsule of Evening Primrose Oil each day for two weeks and be surprised with the results.

Best regards Ray.

• Posted

Thanks I'll look into this and pick some up! I've gained a collection of vitimins and supplements so I'll add this one to that and see if it benefits me at all.

• Posted

Be careful though, I tried it and it gave me side effects I didn't like that no one told me about

• Posted

I agree with Ray, sounds just like sinusitus. Various ways to treat/help the symptoms online. keep well

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.