What is this?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been having itching, feels similar to what a yeast infection feels like. But the monostat treatment did not work, I’ve had white discharge and I looked and this is what I found. What is it? 

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

You can attach photos - just click on the symbol on the top right corner which looks like some mountains and a moon. From what you describe, if it is like a bunch of skin tags and pain and itch free then it is most likely vestibular papillomatosis which if a form of harmless and benign tumour. Google that and look at the images to see if they look like what you have got. Men get them too around the head of the penis, called pearly penile papules. As for treatment, the advice is this:The papillae are benign and considered to be normal anatomy, so they don’t need to be treated. When you have vestibular papillomatosis, the main problem is that you may not be properly diagnosed. If your doctor misdiagnoses it as genital warts, you may undergo unnecessary tests and treatments. This can lead to unnecessary worry and expense.

If the bumps bother you a lot or interfere with sexual intercourse, your doctor can remove them with a simple procedure, but they sometimes just come back.

The most important things to remember if you’re diagnosed with vestibular papillomatosis are:

It’s benign and isn’t and won’t turn into cancer.

It isn’t an STD, so it can’t be picked up or passed on during sex.

• Posted

Hi sam i have the same problem years ago but after i used my friend introduce products for 6 month now i am itchy free and my discharge is getting less and normal. 

Hope this help 

Hui

• Posted

You said you had been suffering with itching, white discharge and bumps that look like skin tags and they multiply. So, I think there are so many health problems resulting from them, including yeast infections, bacterial vaginosis or even sexually transmitted infections. Have you experienced any other symptoms like a vaginal odor or burning sensation? Have you had sex recently?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.