What is this?????????

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hey

I was just wondering what these bumps are in my genital area. I am not sure whether they are molluscum contagiosum or just shaving bumps (ingrown hair).

Please can you help me!!!!

image!

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

this is definitely not ingrown hair. this looks like mallascum contagiosum. im pretty confident on that. i have to say though. i work as a nurse in a clinic. and ive never seen a case of MC of this amount. how long have they been there? this couldnt have happened over night.

• Posted

1 month ago when i shaved it was alright, however when i shaved again i noticed it and some did bleach out due to the shave.

Do you think it could be folliculitis, because Molloscus should have dimples and i dont see any

• Posted

nope im very sure this isnt folliculitis and im very sure its MC. the dimples you speak about are usually a tell-tale sign of MC, but they are not the be-all and end-all to MC characteristics.

im telling you to trust me on this one and go to a doctor. any person youve had sexual contact with in the last month is also at a high risk.

message me if you need any more help. i respond faster there.

• Posted

@matthew13887

are these considered to be warts or just my skin being skin?? thank you

• Posted

Ryan, please do not comment on other peoples posts with your own issue unrelated to the original post.

but as you asked, this doesnt look like anything to be concerned about. please message me if i can of any more help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.