What is this?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have been with the same guy for two years. No outside relationships. Last week, I noticed a bump after sex.it hurt when rubbed. I didnt give it much thought until the discomfort wasnt going away. I checked again, and noticed more small bumps. I have been going to the gym every day. and sometimes I stay in the clothes.I just think is is something more based in the bumps. I have an appointment but it's not until two more weeks (earliest I could get). I think it might be herpes or yeast infection. I started the OTC for the YI. just in case. picture is included

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

theres no pics to it . but the bumps might just be irritation from sweating .you do say that you stay in the same clothes so theres a big chance thats its just irritation.try wearing loose clothes and changing after you work out over the counter creams help too

• Posted

• Posted

well that's my biggest fear. I have been with him for two years and never once have i had any outbreak or anything. I'm so scared that i will have to sit down and tell him i might have herpes that i contracted years ago.

I have an appt on the 27.

• Posted

any and all sores have healed. is that normal within a week?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.