What is this?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi I've developed some sort of sore pimple on my foreskin. Does anyone know what this is? I also have a red spot on the head that has been there a few months, it isn't itchy or sore. Any ideas?

thanks

imageimageimage

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

in a way it kind of looks like genital psoriasis . Any other symptoms ? blisters ? tingling ? anything like that ? i read once that syphillis can present as a single painless sore . but if i can give you any advice , dont sit around and google symptoms . i was doing that after a risky sexual encounter with a random i slayed at the bar and ended up having a mental breakdown because everything i looked up i began to feel . i was convinced i had herpes , aids u name it i had it and was sure my D was gonna fall off . But ya turns out i didnt have anything . And im atill watching my pecker like a hawk but just go see a doctor man if your worried , trust me you will feel better . Do you have psoriasis by chance ?

• Posted

I think I have psoriasis. I sometimes get dry flaky skin behind my ears, around nose, eyebrows etc. The pimple thing is sore to the touch.

• Posted

have u had any unprotected sex

• Posted

I'm wondering if it's just a boil? I have one on my arm that popped a few days ago, I read it's easy for it to get transfered to another part of your body? I just noticed it yesterday and the area around it was swollen but it already looks a lot less inflamed

• Posted

u should get tested for herpes to be on the safe side looks like a herpes sore and normal spots dont spread to other parts of the body if u have spots on other areas of the body it may be molluscum u should visit a doctors to find out the cause

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.