What is this

Posted , 2 users are following.

0 likes, 13 replies

13 Replies

• Posted

Hi neg

You have a prolapse of either front or back wall of vagina.

Front is where the bladder pushes into front and bowel pushes into the back of vag.

What are your symptoms?

Idc also suggest a referral to a Urogynacologist of yiu are suffering.x

• Posted

Have a fullness in my vagina with a bowel movement. Which I have to take a stool softener. Back pain somedays. Bulge gets bigger even when im just sitting on the toilet. Or if I bare down.

• Posted

It's a rectocele... the rectum is pushing into back wall of vag..

Are you seeing a consultant at all?

Try to not strain and use a footstool for feet. This puts bowel into correct position for evacuation.

• Posted

No didn't see anyone for it yet. Next week I am. Hopefully something can be done.

• Posted

If you stress its affecting your life they will.

Usually in UK they tell you to do pelvic floor exercises but by looking at yours it's gone past that stage .

Yiu must ask to be refered if that's your choice hunx

• Posted

Ya it's stressing me out. The bulge is always there so exercises I don't think is going to help. So I think surgery is gonna be a must. Hopefully sooner then later.

• Posted

How old are yiu meg? NHS list is around 6 months unless you pay privately.

• Posted

I know how you feel. That falling out feeling is mental torture.makes you not want to walk doesn't it

• Posted

I'm 37. yep its torture. and the bowel problems and the pressure in the vagina. is frusturating. I feel better when I lay down..almost wanna stay in bed.

• Posted

OMG. 6 months. Thats awful.

• Posted

It's the howel pushing forwarc9 that make a pocket. Until surgery that's what we have to put up with?.

I waited 6 months for my tvh and repair but had it done privately through my insurance but at the time I thought it was covered.are you in UK?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.