What is this around my genital area? I’m scared

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hi everyone. Any idea what this is?

I got these on my genital area for around a week (only the top part of the area, nothing near the vagina or anus). It doesn't grow bigger or more in this week's time.

At first I thought it was just hair follicles since I'm having laser hair removal treatment but stopped for around three months and shaved. But then this doesn't get better and I'm starting to get really worried that it is STD. I only have one stable sex partner for the last 8 months and we are not in the same city for the last two months. So I can't think of where I can get STD from.image

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

they look like molluscum. i can see the indent in the middle of it

• Posted

if its mc u can get that from using or touching something that some one who had it used

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.