What is this black rough smal lump under my shaft???

Posted , 7 users are following.

hello i am curious what is this ? it is under the shaft of my penis i just notice this 2 days ago its not painful or itchy its rough to the touch i just had sex with my partner 3 days ago before i do not have these i have my partner for almost 8 years now and we are loyal to each other but i forgot to wash my penis after sex my race is asian pls help thanks!

1 like, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

This looks unusual, given the sex partner details you should not have gotten a reaction like this. There may be a simple explanation for what you have but I think it is better for you to see a Doctor or go to any Walk-In Sexual Health Service and get it checked .......

• Posted

hello thankyou for your reply ,yes mr wee it is first time to me when i touch it it feels like a small white head but its black and i think i cant pop it its like a blood that was stuck when i turn on my light to check it thoroughly i saw like a flaky skin in the middle it is not painful or itchy im just curious and i feel like my anxiety is going to attack me because of it im a little bit nervous

• Posted

Getting the correct diagnosis and treatment from a health Professional is the only way to achieve peace of mind with this ......

• Posted

its not an std of any kind not sure wat it is it needs to be looked at by a doctor

• Posted

it needs to be looked at by a doctor to rule that out im not sure cannot really tell wat it is looking at the photo

• Posted

sir am having the same problem will you please let me know the cure or what happened to your problem?

• Posted

Looks like an old blackhead or ingrown hair. I would think it was there for more then 3 days before the photo was taken.

Doubt it'll be a problem for your partner.

I don't think race is important as we all could get this annoyance. 😉

• Edited

Nothing to worry about. I had this like 7 years ago. After a few months you can just remove it using something like a toothpick (doesn't hurt one bit).

Though considering that this is 2 years old i suppose u figured it out by now.

Do let me know how it has turned out. I have no idea what it is either. And in case u still have do take a pic when u remove it cuz i didn't take a pic and kinda curious too.

• Edited

made an account just to reply to this thread and can vouch for what you said. have wondered for a year what it was. eventually just removed it like you said. still don't know what it is yet though

• Posted

Do you happen to have a pick of the thing? like after it was removed.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.