What is this bump?

Posted , 5 users are following.

I didnt notice it in my shower in the morning but around 7:00pm i felt discomfort and like something was creating pressure and irriation down there. when i took a look at it i saw this bump. i havent really notice discharge just normal whitish discharge but no smell. could someone let me know what this is?image

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Edited

This looks like a Bartholin Cyst. They usually need to be drained and you take antibiotics. You can google it and it'll tell you everything you can do! Hope this helps!

• Posted

The bump you're describing could be caused by a variety of things, such as a cyst, an ingrown hair, a pimple, or a benign growth. The fact that it's causing discomfort and pressure is notable. The presence of normal whitish discharge without smell doesn't necessarily point to a specific condition.

It's important to get this checked by a healthcare professional. They can examine the bump, consider your symptoms, and provide an accurate diagnosis. Self-diagnosis, especially for new or unusual symptoms in sensitive areas, is not advisable. A medical professional will also offer the appropriate treatment or guidance based on their assessment. Remember, it's better to be cautious and seek professional advice for any new or concerning symptoms.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.