What is this bump on my labia minora? :(

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hi, I'm new here and worried.

I noticed today I have this bump on my labia minora just underneath/beside my clitoris. It's not painful even when I touch it and I can flip it over like a skin tag because it's quite soft. I'm not peeing differently, it's not burning, I have no symptoms and didn't even realise it was there until today. I have no STI or STD and have had the vaccines to prevent cervical cancer but I'm not sure if that's relevant.

thank you 😦 imageimage

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

I think you have diagnosed yourself correctly. Its a skin tag. Ignore it.

• Posted

thank you so much... do you think a doctor would be able to cut it off? 😦

• Edited

They are often removed during a gynaecological procedure for something else. I wouldnt fancy a local anaesthetic in that area...ouch! But you can always ask.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.