What is this bumpy thing on my leg/thigh?

Posted , 5 users are following.

Like two days ago I woke up with this thing on my leg. It doesn't hurt but if I press on it itt burns. I tried to flatten it to out and it goes back. It feels bumpy like a worm but I don't think it is one. Anyone can help? How do get rid of it and what itt is? I put it in accidents because no idea how I got it. Its on the side of my thigh.

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

That looks a bit wierd, have you seen your GP, is it a burn because that's what it looks like.

Or have you dripped chemicals on it

• Posted

What a GP? It does look sort of like a burn I just have no idea how I got it since it's on a weird part of my thigh (the side). I researched and it kinda looks like a keloid scar but no idea.

• Posted

Hmm.  It does look strange.  I guess, if it were me, since it doesn't hurt I would watch it for awhile.  I wouldn't touch it or try to flatten it because that could aggravate it and keep it from "healing" on it's own.  If you live in a place where it takes quite a while to be seen by medical staff I guess I would make an appointment for that future time and cancel if it gets better then.  Good luck.

• Posted

Thanks!! Yeah I'm just watching it and gonna book an appointment. My mom said pop it but I ain't doing that.

• Posted

No i don't think you are diabetic especially as your obviously younger than I first thought you were.

Don't mess with it, keep it from being rubbed by clothing but definitely get it checked out asap

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.