What is this??? Genital warts???

Posted , 7 users are following.

0 likes, 8 replies

8 Replies

• Posted

it's my foreskin under my shaft being flappy and wrinkly in this spot and then when I spread it I don't see too much it just feels rough but after taking a pic I saw those clear bubbles looking bumps to the left of the pic. really concerned about this and needing a professional eye.

• Posted

doesn't mean it's herpes just because someone says it is... Could be something completely normal personally I don't see anything massively abnormal here then again I'm not a doctor. Get it checked out for your peace of mind.

• Posted

who would I go see about an hpv examination and then an std test?

• Posted

herpes

• Posted

I don't think it's that because they've been there for a bit they haven't grown also they don't hurt burn or itch plus those are the only ones. why do you think they are herpes exactly?

• Posted

looks like shingles are herpes. the virus comes in many many forms and does not always hurt or burn, etc. you will know in 7 days.

• Posted

long shot I know, but what was the outcome of this? did you ever get a biopsy?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.