What is this growth?

Posted , 3 users are following.

imageimage

Noticed a tag and now other bumps. Should i be concerned?

0 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

any advice on whether this looks normal would be much appreciated!

• Posted

Not normally no. Sometimes sex is a bit painful but I don't think it's down to this.

• Posted

image A BETTER PICTURE FROM TODAY IT's really red and sore but the whole thing just looks wrong...

• Posted

i dont know about red and sore could be normal from lots of things.

The lumps and tags are exactly like mine. it is sometimes tight during sex but does not bother me really. I think this might be Hymenal tags(the leftovers)look it up,the pics look just like this. And actually even if you look for "pictures of q vagina on wiki,they have about 80 and half of them look like this. So im guessing alot of women have a hymen that is blumpy and then it looks like this after the popping.

There is also something called hymenal polyps and that is a problem. since i had it for years with no pain etc i dont think that is what i have. what do you think?

I really dont want to go to a doctor so trying to find a explanation.. and this one actually makes sense.

If you put your finger in just a bit do you feel the bumps on the side?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.