WHAT IS THIS?? HPV/BV/YEAST?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am so desperate already, two months ago I woke up with cracks which developed in bumps later and had rash in my labia minora, I had extremely white and thick discharge like cottage cheese, I went to a Gynecologist! she gave me treatment for Candida and inspected my vulva and gave me Afumix, and some Lomexin Ovules, days later the discharge was gone, the bumps were less and the cracks almost disappeared but after 10 days it came again with no discharge but cracks and bumps. I went to a different gyno and saw pictures of my vulva (i had taken)and told me the exact same. I have been in treatment 3 times taking Fluconazole, creams and etc but my skin heals a bit then this cracks re appear. I have no discharge, not bad odor but this texture in my labia just makes me so uncomfortable I am starting to think I have BV or warts because of the bumps even tho they dissapear but what do you all think? something similar? ( bumps go away completely but when cracks appear they re appear)

Moderator comment:I have deleted the links to the images as they went to a site unsuitable for inclusion in the forums. Users can upload images directly to this site by using the image icon at the top of reply boxes.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It looks like vestibular papillae. It is harmless and can go away on its own. If it bothers you, apply a topical solution, like podophyllin or podofilox. You can also ask a doctor about acid treatments.

• Posted

If you mean the bumps inside the entrance to the vagina? From the photo it looks like vestibular papillae I think, which is harmless and normal.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.