What is this? I’m dying

Posted , 3 users are following.

It started aftwr i had a bout of food poisin! A day or two after i got a stinging sensation and thought diaper rash so i got the creams for it but a day later it got to where it stung when i peed, i aired it out thinking it was a rash, its spread to my anus and now the front of my labia. its extreamly difficult to bm or pee. my next step is monastat.

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

i also started my period the day tgis started and it ended yesterday and it seems to not sting so bad if i keep my legs closed this is day 6 but day 4 of it being really painful

• Posted

That doesn't not looks good. You should consult an expert and sort it out.

Online answer wom

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.