What is this???? I need help!!!

Posted , 5 users are following.

@im only 18 years old and i have no one to talk to about this.... but im nervous and not sure what this is. i cant go to most places because they' re packed with covid people so its frustrating. im not sure if i can treat this at home or not. and im scared. please someone give me the right information soi know hope too good about this. i think its a yeast infection rash with a cut near my anus but not sure. i wanna know how to heal this myself because itll take me weeks to get in anywhere near here! thank you!!! please help me!!!!

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Edited

this is the photo btw

• Posted

It looks like there could be something there like a small fissure. Its hard to tell from this photo, it is possible to get it closer?

Do you struggle with constipation at all or engage in anal sex? just ruling out possible causes. It does not look inflamed or anything so I wouldn't recommend antibiotics or anything yet, just letting it rest. Has there been any change?

• Posted

You probably lead a sedentary lifestyle. Apart from my other problems in the rectal area I do have a line like this that is way worse and I checked it with my home endoscope and the skin is terribly dry. It's probably a kind of sore spot from staying in one position all the time.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.