What is this in my genital area?

Posted , 2 users are following.

This discussion has been locked due to a period of inactivity.

Hello!

So to start my worries:

Im from Belgium so I try to do my best in English.

I have several little bumps in my pubic area and scrotum and penisshaft

Ive been to the doctor but he is saying its to small to be diagnosted even the dermatelogist is not sure.

It is very small like maybe 1 to 2 mm...and the strange thing is; if i zoom in with my phone and with flashlight on you see dots inside. (I dont see the dots without flashlight)

It looks like that the bumps/vessellook have a smooth surface and moreover dome looking.

Can it be MC? warts? Folitiucus ? sebaceous glands?

They dont dissapear and some of them excists serveral months now, some are new some are like 5 months old.

I have never had blisters or pain.

itch could be but not sure if thats from the bumps.

The skin around is never red.

They grow very slowly (if they grow) and never big looking.

No clusters

I had a furuncle on my nose and 2 on my chests last month, just saying.image

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

To be more specific its this bump:

• Posted

Your English is good - so no problems in you explaining what you have. The problem is, what is it you have? If a Doctor and Dermatologist have checked you out and cannot explain this - what can it be????

I'm just wondering, do you have a history of having skin problems elsewhere on your body?

Are you currently taking a strong medication of any kind that can have this kind of side-effect?

Also, do you have someone who can check for these elsewhere on your body to see if they are present elsewhere?

When you describe "dome looking"- I wonder if this is Lichen Planus - although I think the patches are usually larger than this, but you could mention it if you go back to the Dermatologist.

If this was me I would be tempted to try and make these worse than they already are, so that they are more obvious than they currently are, and potentially easier to diagnose! First of all, if you are sexually active is there any possibility these are sex related? If so, exclude any possibility that this is a Sexual Infection. Back to what I would do:

• it depends on how 'attached' you are to your pubic hair?! What I would do is shave all of it off - yes all of it .... then, treat your pubic area to a nice massage on a regular basis (perhaps warm the oil first, or simply use olive oil you would cook with as an alternative).
    • this may sound crazy but the logic behind it is if you irritate what it is you have sufficiently you can then go back to the Doctor or Dermatologist and update them on what is happening.
    • Posted

Hi Wee,

thanks so much for your respons.

To give you more info, yes i was sexual active.

Im dont have any medication

Altho my penis is very sentive for soap so I try do shower with only water.

You can see the second photo above this message the vessel circeled to be precicely.

I do have other spots on on the top of shaft of the penis but those are not the same.

Which I said, the topic was about the dotted ones.

But I can place new photos maybe its related. But im concerned because those pumps dont dissapear ( 1 I have 4 months ) some are new. and yesterday i some littles.

Are those normal for a penis?

imageimageimageimageimage

• Posted

Sorry for the many posts.

I did wash yesterday with antibactiral soap. I see that 1 bump is thicker after 1 day. Just to say. But overall very slow growth. (months)

• Posted

Okay then, are you sure you do not have spots like these any where else on your body? Perhaps you need to get someone else to look for you on the parts of the body you cannot see yourself ... hopefully someone else will see your additional photos and recognise what they are ...

Make sure you do not get soap on the head / glans and foreskin of your penis as this can cause other problems for you ....

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.