What is this? Is it phimosis?

Posted , 3 users are following.

I am 19 years old i think i have phimosis

When i try to push forskin back side it doesn't go back and when i force to pull back i have pain in my penis

Please help i don't want to go to doctor please suggest me treatment which i can use at home and i don't want to circumcision please help me

Is there any cream or any medicine for this?

Please tell me what should i do please help me.

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

What is the length of your penis? It does look like the foreskin is too short for the penis and may well be phimosis

• Posted

What you have is quite a sizeable penis, particularly the head area, for your age. However, as your penis has developed the lack of elasticity in your foreskin means that you do have Phimosis. This is not a problem, you do not have to go to a Doctor and you do not need to be circumcised.

What would be helpful is that if you happen to live in the UK you could get a prescription from a Family Doctor / GP for a Steroid Ointment and this would help you to deal with this.

What you will need to do is to get in the habit of gently stretching your foreskin as often as you can and eventually your foreskin will develop sufficient elasticity to be able for you to expose the entire head / glans of your penis.

As it is difficult for you to draw the foreskin towards your body, the simple excercise to do would be to gently draw the foreskin away from your body. It would also be helpful if you could use a small amount of lubricant everyday to help give your foreskin further elasticity - this would preferably be a natural plant extract such as Olive Oil, Coconut Oil (liquid) or Aloe Vera Gel. If you cannot get to buy these and you have Skin Cream or Baby Oil that you can regularly use, then use this instead.

I am telling you all of this because I had exactly the same problem when I was about 17 / 18 YOA and I managed to stretch my Foreskin so that I could eventually expose my entire head / glans of penis.

This process takes an extended period of months to achieve and you should NEVER try to force your penis skin down the shaft so that your foreskin is exposed, regardless of the pain you experience. This is highly dangerous as it can cause your Foreskin to rip, causing significant loss of blood and you would need to go to hospital to have it repaired where a Surgeon may simply decide to remove your entire Foreskin.

I am going to give you the name of a web site for you to have a look at as it simply describes simple ways to stretch your Foreskin - particularly that it is best to do this when you have a warm or hot shower.

After you have tried stretching your Foreskin for a few weeks you can update your Forum Thread here to let me know how to you are getting on .......

As we cannot post external web addresses you will need to take the necessary information from the following

• Wiki ... How ... 3 Ways ... to do ... Phimosis .... Stretching
    • Posted

Thank you sir, i will try as you say for stretching and thanks for this helpful information

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.