What is this?? It looks to me like lichen sclerosus but i am not sure...

Posted , 3 users are following.

Since two days or so I've had this itch now in my genital area. There is a little white patch of skin on my vulvae and I've got no clue what it could be... You should probably know that I am extremely young (teenager), which is very uncommon for lichen sclerosus, but there is really nothing else that looks similar to it. Please, help me. I would appreciate anything, because I don't wanna seek a doctor, because of my parents (it is a long story).image

0 likes, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

does it wipe off?

• Posted

No it doesn't and I am really scared, because it itches a lot.

• Posted

Hard to say.. they could just be normal. I would try treating it with yeast medicine and if the itching persist see a doctor. I dont know your sexual history and Im not sure what country you live in but in the USA there are plenty of places you can go where they will not tell your parents.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.