What is this? Lump on my inner labia * please help!

Posted , 3 users are following.

Hey all!

ive got a phone appointment tomorrow but im worrying and wondering if anyone knows what this is?

the last couple of days, before i noticed this, i have had sex multiple times (same person) and also shaved so not sure if i may of got a cut and it turned into an ulcur?

its painful and just dont know if it may also be hpv?

any help would be amazing

thank you!image

0 likes, 2 replies

2 Replies

• Posted

It doesn't look like HPV, but it could be HSV (herpes). You need to get it tested.

• Posted

thank you and going to this week

its gone today (the picture was taken yesterday). its still a little sore like i had cut myself but it has gone down a lot

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.