What is this moving in my ear?

Posted , 2 users are following.

imageimage

I know that it's difficult to make out what you're seeing and it's very odd as well,but unfortunately it is just that, it is odd.

This started in November 2020 with a tremendous head / ear pain that led several weeks, then it led to my ear canal swelling completely shut and I did seek assistance and I was told that my ear canal was swollen shut because of my kidney disease that I have. Which maybe that does happen to some people but my kidney function has always been good so I found that very unusual,but I'm not a doctor. Then we head into March of 2021 and of course the swelling has went down by this point and mind you the swelling was so bad in December 2020 that when I would turn my head a certain way fluid would leak out of my ear. anyways in March of 2021 I began to notice movement in it. Felt like something was moving deep in ear canal almost in jaw. doctor looked in there with a otoscope and they never can see it however I have recorded this numerous times ain my ears and can feel movement in my neck at times on the inside up front, perhaps where deep tonsil would lay where an Adam's apple would be .I don't believe it's localized to just my ear anymore. I've been very sick for very long and I am tired. if anyone out there can shed some light on this and to help me , I would be grateful. Because im essentially, for lack of a better term, dismantled my life as I know it.

Thank you so much

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

thank you for your reply. I thought I sent this to you way back then. I really appreciate the validation and infom

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.