What is this? Need help, constant pain

Posted , 5 users are following.

Hi!

I dont know if this is the right channel to post in. Anyway, I wonder if anyone knows what this can be? (see pictures). Constant pain, but sometimes worse than other. I have had 2 colonoscopies (a few months ago), they couldnt find anything. For the past two weeks, the pain has worsened. Its like a dull/throbbing pain. Im totally desperate, can't manage to live like that anymore. Sorry for the english.

Xx imageimage

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Go to a surgeon and they will tell you what's wrong, or hurts cause something is wrong..

• Posted

I'm sorry for your pain. Could be a lot of things: Pruritus Ani, hemorrhoid, a fungal or bacteria infection. If all else fails, look up "pelvic floor dysfunction." You could have an underlying muscle issue that can be treated with help from a pelvic pt.

• Posted

Also Rebalance PT has some great videos on pelvic floor physical therapy online.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.