What is this? Need help. Scared.

Posted , 5 users are following.

white little spots on my upper lip right in the middle i cant even take a picture of it bc it comes out too blurry and you can only see it in super freat lighting or with a flashlight not sure what this is, randomly noticed this while i was doing my make up. its on the under side of my lip. (have to pull/roll my lip up to see it) im freaking out and just need someone to ease my mind. its a bunch of little white dots, no bumps and not painful at all ive been eating salty and spicy foods all week and been using mint chapstick. please help

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

i have this also, not sure what it is. curious to know if anyone else has this and what it is

• Posted

they are fordyce granules /spots common on the lips inside the cheeks and all the genitals

• Posted

and on the genitals i meant. 🙈

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.