What is this omg it’s around my anus

Posted , 2 users are following.


0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

  • Posted

    They look like warts. Do seek help at an STD clinic.....called a GUM clinic in UK. You can find your nearest one by Googling. Or see your doctor.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.