What is this on my skin ? Panic :(

Posted , 9 users are following.

hello guys, i woke up this morning and saw this in my skin. I dont feel pain or itchy. Should i need to worry about this ? Thanks for any reply

0 likes, 12 replies

12 Replies

• Posted

Have you banged yourself?  it looks like a bruise
    • Posted

i dont remember that i hit something in that area sad just saw it in this morning is it something serious ?

I dont feel pain when i press it so it is not a bruise right ? 

• Posted

It's not a very clear pic.. sometimes I get some really strange outbreaks on parts of my body, the only way to describe it, is that it looks just like a cigarette burn, it doesn't hurt but a 'skin' will form over the top of it eventually and if I peel that off it is raw underneath (i leave them alone now!) then they just fade.. it might be something like that. I think they are a form of eczema. You can ask your local pharmacist what he thinks?

• Posted

Thank you for your answer. That's some part ease my mind. My anxiey attack me so many times that my doctor boring to see my face because i'm worring about everything recently sad So I want to make sure it's something worth to see him sad

• Posted

Keep an eye on it. If it's not sore, leave it alone for a few days. Anxiety causes a lot of strange things to happen to our bodies. Dont panic! send a more close up pic if you can.

• Posted

I looked at the pic again.  It still looks like a bruise; sometimes bruises don't hurt much if at all at first.  When you bang yourself and you bruise. after a period of time they heal up.  The time it takes to heal will vary depending on how big the bruise is.  Yours looks small.  I often bang myself and don't even notice a bruise until sometime afterwards.  This is possible in your case.

There is also a spot there too.  However, this too is small and looks just like a pimple.  Do not worry!

• Posted

Hey I have eczema and I have never had the on my skin what's so ever, are you allergic to anything that you might of touch, my mate he has a bit of the same thing, but it only happens when ever he touchs something he is allergic to

• Posted

Looks just like a bruise to me. Maybe you banged yourself in your sleep if you move your arms around a lot! Just keep an eye on it, it will fade to yellowy brown and just go if it is a bruise. rolleyes
  • Posted

It looks to me more like a bruise, have you knocked it? It doesn't look a bite, I wouldn't think. Just see how it goes for next couple of days, if not gone or gets bigger then, get it checked by a Dr or a Nurse just for peace of mind. Good Luck.

• Posted

Hi rogerop

Is it poss for you to send a closer and clearer pic....if it is a tic bite u will have to get a blood test because it coiuld leave you with lyme disease.....

• Posted

I had borrelia/Lyme and the erythema migrans was bright red and a ring spreading from initial spot (which was also bright red like a very bad itchy moquito bite) over days, beautiful classical bull's eye. My mum's borrelia infection was only a ring, then a band starting to move each day like a wave away from initial bite location. This unsharp splotch looks nothing like it, even not bright red (maybe just pic). Monitor it, but if it fades like a bruise, it was that. If it was an infection it will go redder. Monitor and ask a pharmacist or doc who can have a direct look onto it since pics can be deciving. I btw can't remember a tick bite there where I got a classical erythema migrans, but mosquito bite (was lower limb on sun exposed shin...not a particular tick bite area, it wouldn't have been invisible either). My usual ticks always liked to bite into back of knee, armpits and neck (warm dark places and stay there until it itches and get discovered) - never got an erythema there though. 

• Posted

Hm, wonder how you are doing or better: what the splotch is doing. Any updates? Gone hopefully?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.