What is this?? **Photos**

Posted , 3 users are following.

These days its impossible to go to the doctor because of covid. I have those soft spots about three months ago, painless and itchless, 1 to 2 mm of diameter. Skin near them is not irritated. Is this a wart or something like that???? please help, im freaking out!!

*I had covered the with a sticking plaster to avoid touching them, and thats why it looks with gray threads

imageimageimage

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Edited

Kinda looks like warts or molluscum contagiosum. You need proper diagnose by Dr. Good thing you you put plaster to avoid spreading.

• Posted

thanks for your reply. Is there any way to know which of the two could be meanwhile?

• Edited

You can use apple cider vinegar test (5%) on tht bumps (5-10minutes). If Hpv warts it will turned white. However, it will also occasionally turn harmless conditions white as well. So acv is not fully recommended. You need Dr diagnose. For now try to eat healthy diet and took basic vitamins ( Vit A,C,D, B12, Zinc etc) supplements. Avoid scratch or touch the bumps to avoid self-inoculate. You can try tea tree oil to sooth the skin. Dont stress out, dont worry. Stay safe.

• Edited

Thanks a lot. I have an update. Well i try to take a better photo, and i used apple cider vinager, to try something. I

I keep covering them with plaster.

imageimage

And the last question, if that is vph, after treatment, can i infect with my penis, even if warts are on the buttocks?

• Edited

Yes. If its really turned out as a warts. Its can spread to your penis, if you self-inoculate it. If your penis skin have micro tears and you touch the skin after touching your warts can let the virus enter.

Also, avoid shaving for now. Just trim. Abrasions by shave may cause the virus to reach dividing epithelial cells in the base layer of the skin and cause more warts.

Hope you can visit clinic soon. Better go to Dermatalogist Clinic. Stay safe.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.