What is this? Please help me.

Posted , 4 users are following.

Whenever I open my pee hole of my penis I see white on the urethra walls. It burns when I pee sometimes also. I did have sex about a month & a half ago I don't know if it has anything to do with this. If i could show you a picture to help come to an explaination I would. I just need help it's been going for about a month. Please help me.

0 likes, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

Danny as much as you probably dont want to  it think you have no choice but to see the gp especially if you had unprotected sex a month and half ago. Best to get diagnosed and checked out properly. You dont say your age, is this a concern?
    • Posted

Well I'm 24 I already got tested 2 weeks after I had sex so I know it isn't a std. 

• Posted

Ok so your not under age lol , sounds like it could be a different type of  infection then, UTI type? which would cause the burning.  You still need to get this checked out. I can only advice you drink plenty of water mean while. Is it possible you have  or had a very small  tear but never realised. hard to say as im not a man. Hoping some male comes on and answers you. Have you tried looking on google for any advice or suggestions, even images that may match your problem. 
    • Posted

Yea I'm not lol & im not sure what it is. I really haven't found anything online that looks quite familiar to what I got. But I do have like swollen skin around meatus, which is also driving me crazy. But I have an appointment in 3 weeks. 

• Posted

Also Susan is there like anyway I can't insert pictures in here to make things easier. 

• Posted

Well at least you are being seen to in 3 weeks though rather a long wait. To insert pictures you click on the above symbol on the right and the choose where you take your download pictures from.  But see if you get anymore replys first.  problem with down loading personal private bits is you dont always know whos seeing them and what they may do with them! 
    • Posted

Yea but I would really like to know sooner than 3 weeks & im guessing you can't post pictures from your phone. 

• Posted

Morning Danny, yes you can post pictures from your phone if you connect your camera  or your phone to your laptop or pc, mine automatically go from my phone to drop box on my laptop. Even if you do post pictures you need someone qualified to make a diagnoses and at the end of the day you will still probably need some sort of treatment which takes you back to to the drs again.Id ring and try and get the appointment brought forward. 
  • Posted

Sometimes stds and stis do not pop up on tests that early after sex. I would go and get tested again. That sounds pretty rough to have going on. Having an sti or std doesn't make you gross at all so if you're embarrassed by it don't worry too much. It's more common than you think. But def get tested again and see a gyno if it worsens.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.