What is this turn red after I picked at it

Posted , 2 users are following.

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

To me personally, this looks very similar to genital warts. However, it doesn't have a cauliflower look to it. Is it itchy at times?

• Posted

sometimes they can be but its mostly when im at work when its hot.

• Posted

I only say it's genital warts due to a relative having it. If they're only really itchy at work in a hot environment, then I say you have about a 95% chance of not having anything. When the scrotum is itchy its common. Just make sure they're being cleaned, and maybe invest in a powder to prevent a lot of sweating. I'm unaware of your sexual history but by the image you provided, I'd say you're clear. If you'd want a way more professional opinion, visit a walk in center/clinic. Everything is confidential, and it would probably ease your mind even further. Really hope this all helps, stay safe and take care.

• Edited

might just be inflamed fordyce spots (from picking at them).

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.