What is this white ball-like thing near my clitoris?

Posted , 10 users are following.

Discovered it yesterday. It kind of feels uncomfortable but there is no itching or pain of any sorts.image

1 like, 15 replies

15 Replies

• Posted

its your urethea u pee from it ??

• Posted

urethra i meant

• Posted

No, there is a white ball thing if you zoom in you will see it better. It's completely round and small. But odd

• Posted

the white bit looks like a small cyst

• Posted

Is it dangerous? It's right there on/near the clitoris.

• Posted

Thank you!!! Hope so. Will be seeing a gyno in 2 days anyway just in case

• Posted

have you seen what this was, i have it too but i just peel it off

• Posted

What did your gyno said? I also have it but just today it peel off.

• Posted

Did u slove the problem u had with a white ball-like thing near ur clitoris?

• Edited

hello thats nothing to worry about.Its called smegma and it can be created by oil, dead skins cells etc .Its normal to have it .It will likely leave by itself.

• Posted

hey, I've that too, a bit bigger than this which seems attached to the clitoris. I am so anxious. it doesn't really cause any pain. I hope its harmless 😥

• Posted

Hello! i hope yours disappeared by now. I also have one which is right in my clitoris an i was really scared but i made a research and it says that it is called a smegma which is made by body oil and some other things, is not dangerous if you stay clean and it'll go away by it's own in some time. and it's also common for women and men to have it.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.