What is thisss?? Swollen and painful sores, blisters…

Posted , 3 users are following.

can it be yeast infection?? BV??? or herpes??

huhuhu its been 4 days now and even the slightest touch burns and hurts so much.imageimage

THE SECOND IMAGE was taken yesterday 😦(

1 like, 3 replies

3 Replies

• Posted

I can not tell if this is an extremely bad yeast infection but that is the first step to treat. I would definitely try a Monistat 1 and see how that goes! If this does not clear up within a few days after that, definitely seek a doctor.

• Edited

Looks like herpes to me. Both pics are like a bit different to each other, the first one is for 4 days ago? But the second one is more spread out at the area thats clear. You should definitely go to doctor...

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.