What is wrong with me ?

Posted , 4 users are following.

For some years now if walk in warm sunny/ windy weather. I overheat without warning but do not sweat. I drink plenty before hand but once symptoms of severe left sided facial / sinus pain commences , drinking exacerbates this . I eventually vomit, soeties have diarrhoea and need to take s strong painkiller . I usually feel back to normal with slight sinus pain 12 hours later nd I can resume eating. My kidneys kick back in and start working again after about 6 hours. I have to say the head pain is excruitiating. I do suffer with a lot of sinusitis but take regular antihistamines . Any ideas what is wrong ?

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I'm trying to think of something but I would be guessing sounds awful and debilitating have you talked to the doctor about it I hope somebody can answer you I'm so sorry this sounds horrendous 😕?

• Posted

Hi Ann,

What did your doctor say it was?

• Posted

Hi Lilly. Doc said it could be from a previous neck injury. Going to see a chiropractor next week.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.