What is wrong with me?

Posted , 4 users are following.

I have panick attacks and worry a lot, I also get nauseous all the time. Anxiety? I don't know please someone give me advice!!

2 likes, 7 replies

7 Replies

• Posted

This is exactly the same as me! Do you have a phobia of being scared
    • Posted

Yeah and when I get nauseous I start to sweat and my heart beats so loud I can hear it in my ears. It's usually really bad when I'm out or in school.

• Posted

I have anxiety i cant control.  It brings nausea and no appetite.  I try to go out each day to help quell it.  No medication i have tried has helped so far, and theres been a few.

usual advice, deep breathiing, listen to audios on relaxation yoga, meditation.   I wish i could sit still for that

• Posted

I do try but I can't get my heart to stop beating when ever I do meee to calm down. Ugh it's irritating

• Posted

very simple.. firstly you need to believe in the existence of One and Only God.. God The Almighty He is our Creator..

So He knows if you are scared, sad, stressed, nauseous..

All you got to do is to call One and Only God for help.... " very simple.. call God in what ever difficult situation you are in... "God i am really scared.. help me.."

Keep calling Him over and over again.. and observe the difference..

Once God The Almighty give you peace ask Him to guide you to the Truth..

This is to build strong relationship with God the Almighty

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.