What is wrong with me ?

Posted , 6 users are following.

SO FOR THE LAST FEW DAYS I HAVE HAD NUMEROUS PAINS FROM MY STOMACH TO BACK AND UPPER BODY . NOW I FEEL SO HOT AND LIKE I WANT TO PASS OUT . I HAVE A PERIOD DUE ANYTIME , SO IS IT DUE TO THIS ? I AM 51 .SO WORRIED I SHOULD GO TO A &E

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

its your hormones your period is coming try to relax it will pass! i get an ice pack and put it on back of neck! my period is due anyday and every month i feel something different and unusual! there is nothing wrong with you!!!

• Posted

Nothing is wrong with you.. Your period is due and your estrogen is probably low. Anything goes around this time-- I've had all kinds of stomach cramps with my period. If it's bad I take a couple IB pro and lay down which helps.

• Posted

Hi

I had awful crimpling pain in the whole of my digestive tract it is due to low hormones, if you are concerned than go to A&E to put your mind at ease. You could be having a hot flush as you sat you are hot. You may have heat with no flush or heat with no sweat, sometimes just my knees burn!! They may you feel sick, dizzy, shaky and cause anxiety and headaches and can completely overwhem you. Take care x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.