What is wrong with my penis?

Posted , 2 users are following.

I'm 27 and masturbating has become increasingly difficult in the past week. By the way, I have NEVER had precum in my life until now.

The past 2 times I masturbated, I could feel liquid forming in the middle of my shaft after a short time of masturbating and I immediately stop because it is uncomfortable. It stays there for like 30 seconds before slowly oozing out. It is watery. It feels like I have to wee. I then lose my erection and don't want to masturbate anymore.

I haven't masturbated for a couple of days now, but I feel precum coming out without touching myself when I have an erection.

Also, when I finish weeing, I feel like there's 1 drop left which is stuck in the same area as the precum (middle of my shaft).

There is no blood in semen, urine.

Anyone know what is happening? I want to go back to ejaculating a normal load.

1 like, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

The urethra has irritation. Make sure masturbating is done gently and not too harshly or too often. I've seen this before. Give it a rest to heal. Feel better soon.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.