What is wrong with my settings

Posted , 9 users are following.

My settings are changing, everytime i try to answer the ssetting at the right hand side changes from follow to unfollow, why i got a email from two copies it said follow in pink, when i replied it had changed to unfollow, i dont a lot about computers so am i doing something . also when i send a message i dont think they are going as well.

many thanks

1 like, 18 replies

18 Replies

Prev
  • Posted

The site informs me that I have received a reply to my query. But I CAN'T find it, even after reading all these comments. As instructed, I touched "UNFOLLOW" but nothing happens. Please help !

• Posted

Hi Jane,

I'm not entirely sure what you mean but if you click the "Notifications" link at the top right of the page you will see replies to your discussion.

Regards,

Alan

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.