What is your progress after 10 capsules ?

Posted , 6 users are following.

I m on Orlistat for 3 days and dont see any progress yet.. How long will it take to show me a weight reduction ? sad

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

I take it you're following a low fat low calorie diet???
  • Posted

3 days,you cant expect a miracle in 3 days. You have to have a bit of patience. I was losing 2lb a week when i was on the tablets but remember everyone is different you may lose more or less. I started my tabs last yearr end of July i was 13 stone 12 lb . I was only on the tabs for a couple of months i am now just under 11 stone.. Have another stone to lose. You have to eat normal and cut out the rubbish and do some exercise.You will lose the weight and the slower the better its about change for life. Dont let food rule you more to life than food. I never thought i would beable to lose weight but i have and still am. Just stick with the tabs and eat normal food and you will lose the weight but it will take time. Good luck and rmember there is more to life than food .
  • Posted

I think you are being way too impatient and maybe have unrealistic expectations of what these tablets do. After only 3 days your body may not even realise that it's on a diet yet! I know it's very tempting to weigh yourself every day but really you should try to limit it to once a week, on the same day of the week and approximately at the same time. If necessary put your scales in a cupboard out of the way. This is a diet like any other. You will have good weeks and bad weeks. The rate of loss will depend on many factors including your age, how much you have to lose, your calorie intake and expenditure. The tablets will help but they're not miracle workers.
  • Posted

Hi-I noticed some weight loss AFTER 1 week, but don't expect too much, It is going to be a long process, anyway if you lost weight too quickly you would surely put some weight back on after stopping the tablets, your body will adjust better if you lose S L O W L Y. Good Luck-don't give up, and thanks all you guys in this discussion group-all you replies are valuable for all!!!x

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.