What kind of foods does it effect/ What have been your trigger foods!?

Posted , 3 users are following.

Obviously I know ones that are high in fat, but does it effectt carbs like pasta or? 

what have been your trigger foods? 

Just asking so It will help my diet plan. 

1 like, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

Hi there!

I am on slimming world and upto now I have lost 8lbs in 3 weeks. With slimming world, you have 3 meals per day then a orlistat tablet. I mainly eat weetabix with banana for breakfast, soup and a apple for lunch and for tea, chicken and rice or steak and a jacket potato. You can make anything from the recipe book!! i love slimming world as I am not hungry and I am seeing results.

How long have you been on orlistat?

x

• Posted

I litrally got prescribed it today, hence why im trying to get a bit of research in!  I only just qualified for it but I am at a plateau with my weightloss and its making me so unhappy and slowly but surely i am undoing all my hard work. sad 

Ive tried slimming world previusly and weightwatchers, they are not for me. I prefere weighing out and portioning all my food and creating detailed meal plans. 

Does it effect things like pasta? I find I have alot of issues with carbs... lol 

• Posted

I eat carbs with every meal! And lots of them!

I've lost 4 stone nearly in 7 months!

• Posted

Nothing in particular just 5g of fat or less for breakfast

10g or less for lunch

And 15g or less for dinner

I eat lots of chicken, pasta, rice, potatoes, bread, veg, fish, stir frys

no butter, oil, cheese, chocolate

I've never really eaten sweet foods but if I do fancy anything I have marshmallows or a fruitopolis yoghurt both have no fat in

The only thing I missed at first was pizza, although a few times I've eaten 1 slice

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.