What kind of rashes are these? (on toes and finger)

Posted , 2 users are following.

On the hands/fingers:

It comes out every year, but it's never been so rough that it's on my hands. They are usually painful and often very itchy. My fingers are full of them. It's seasonally appear on me during spring and late summer/early autumn time. What exactly is it, and what exactly could I be allergic to, if that's what's causing them?

On the toes/ behind the toes:

It has reappeared on my feet for a week now. I struggled with it for months last year, but by the time I could get to the doctor, it was gone. I have already applied cream for inflammation, aloe vera, canesten antifungal cream, but nothing happened. My skin is so dry because we switched to tap water, I also bathe in hot water and for quite a long time (up to 2 hours, but always at least an hour). Now I rested it for a few days and just showered to see if I was allergic to the chlorine in the water, but it didn't get better. By the way, these rashes appear as small dots at the beginning, they are shiny, then they swell (like a water blister, but smaller) and itch all the time, and they sting and hurt a lot. It usually starts with, now I'm in the itching phase. What the hell could this be??? The trace of one from last year remained there. In a longer patch, the color of my skin is darker pink or purple in that part. Also seems like the formula of my skin changed too (became wrinkled?) there. I am totally in despair. I can't find pictures of this or similar rashes anywhere on the internet. Sometimes there is another small red dot in the middle of the dots behind the does. In the second picture, everything is so white for some reason (it was never like that before). But my skin is very dry, apparently, and maybe that's why. They are very itchy. But they are not always used, they usually come with a stinging sensation. It's seasonal too,usually appears in the cold periods but this time now too. I'm already so desperate because no one can tell me what are these, please help me..

0 likes, 1 reply

1 Reply

• Posted

Well the pictures of your feet look like chilblains which can occur in cold weather and are very itchy especially when they warm up. Are you in a cold area of the world? You may have the same on your hands...the first pic of your hands looks like chilblains but the back of your hand is showing something entirely different.

Do you otherwise feel well?

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.