What kind of skin condition is this???

Posted , 5 users are following.

I've saved pictures in my google photos. No one can tell me me and I'm too scared to go see a doctor.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/uxXhRjra1oSftJsY7

Help!

0 likes, 4 replies

4 Replies

• Posted

No need to be scared mate. I have a few skin conditions and a trip to the doctors will simply mean some form of cream to heal deal with it.

Currently with the whole lockdown, and you can ring up and you will receive a text. You can send images of your problems... So just send those images and they will help you.

By looking at it, I'd say sooner rather than later as they are open wounds that could become infected.

Cheers

• Posted

I'm sorry, no idea what this is as it varies so much between photos. You really need to seek professional help tho. Maybe start by asking for some advice of your nearest pharmacist if you're not keen on seeing your GP.

• Posted

Your skin looks very dry. I agree with Nathan, you should contact your GP very soon. The date on the photos is March 30th, we are now June 1st. Ring your GP today.

Good luck

• Posted

Hi,there is no need to be scared. Its far better to get a proper diagnosis and proper treatment than just be told nobody knows. That is what doctors are for. Some of those lesions look infected so do get some help.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.