What loose woman today ladies 💋👍🏼💋👍🏼

Posted , 7 users are following.

Having a discussion on the menopause πŸ˜‚

2 likes, 38 replies

38 Replies

Next
  • Posted

Well didn't say much and my hubby was watching wanted them to say so much more lol
  • Posted

Yes and how refreshing to hear them talking about the benefits of HRT. For too long so many women have avoided it because of media reports and negative stories.I know it's not for everyone especially if you have breast issues etc but for a lot of women it's a life saver.I.ve been on it 23rd and came off for 3 month's last year as had to have lower limb surgery so didn't have any option,it was a nightmare all the symptoms returned very quickly. Glad to say I'm back on it and never coming off it.I had surgical menopause at 30 due too total hysterectomy HRT has given me my life back.Dont be afraid of it ladies it really can help at this time of life.
    • Posted

It's a personal choice I think for any woman to make and it's just not for me as I have high risk stroke and I'm not going to add anything else to that risk factor either I nursed my dad he was only 53 and was like a vegetablesad
    • Posted

That's very understandable for anyone with risk factors it wouldn't be suitable for.Just so many women have suffered the awful effects of menopause because of horror stories they've read or heard.You are right it's a very individual decision that has to be made once you weigh up the risks and benefits and can also take time to find the right treatment for you.Just don't discount it through fear of what other people say do you're research and then make decision if it's advantageous for you or not.Good luck ladies on whatever is the right thing for you.
    • Posted

I wasn't given anything after hysterectomy and within a month I was bedridden with joint pain.I was 30 with 2 daughters and was refused hrt as back then they didn't understand the benefits only the risks.Long story short within a year I was on it and could run around do anything I wanted but have been left with osteoarthritis due to no hormones for a year.Now at 58 I have had numerous operations on my hands, feet, at moment waiting for knee replacement.It is genetic my mum is 80 and has osteo but never had surgery as she went through normal menopause.I on the other hand have had 5 operations in the last 7 years and many more to come.I am now disabled and need crutches to walk any distance I only wish I was given hrt sooner and just maybe I would not have degenerative joint disease to the extent I have.I am now being tested for osteoporosis too.

• Posted

I have had numerous surgeries because of things going wrong because of delayed diagnosis and treatment of haemochromatosis, including bi lat hip replacements, and never once was it suggested that I go off oestrogen for that - thank goodness!
  • Posted

Yeah, Menopause has always been swept under the rug, but women world wide are suffering.
    • Posted

Is that how it is in the UK? Β In Australia, that was 2 generations ago. Β Maybe that is why we are so accepting and grateful for hrt here.
  • Posted

News this morning was they are trying to get GP's to promote HRT more.Well the side affects are enoght to put anyone off.Β 
    • Posted

Yeah notice they said its for life otherwise if you stop it you go into menopause anyway πŸ€” Think I'll still stay without cant cope going back to the beginning again 😭😭
  • Posted

Why is it that women can discuss things like menopause with each other but when it comes to our guys they just don't understand why we get moody, cry, have trouble sleeping and just want to be alone at timesΒ 

Men have to understand that we are suffering with our hormones and at times we can't help crying, yelling, fussing, because we are tired because we are not getting our proper rest and we get sick due to our hormonesΒ 

Men should let us be when we are in these moods instead of fighting with us

• Posted

I would love a program of the menopause and us woman suffers show our husbands exactly why we are psycho πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
    • Posted

If our men were doing this, we would not put up with it and send them off to their dr for treatment.

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.