What now I was drinking on pancreatitis 5 years.

Posted , 1 user is following.

Hi Im 31 and from 26 I start to have pain between shoulders after few hours after meals.

I just started diet on my own. after 6 months I found fat meals are the worst... Btw I didnt know anything about food.. (wtf was fat/carbs/proteins??)

They found after year of mild problems gallstone and that was it! Its the couse of my fat indigestion! yay!

So I drink beers freely for many years, after 2 years of drinking I start to have more problems with food. I start to intolerate less than 3 grams of fat per serving. Whole time I was thinking about something different must be the cause becouse I never have right cage pain where gallblader is.

But covid was there and I have very old doctor with very low activity.

Well I lost my battle when I was unable to eat normaly so I decide to go operation with gallblader. Well ... It went smooth but not very.

After year and it is today Im in stage when I have diarrhea every week with unknown couse big cramps. They found little sport on pancreas with sonography. tell me try to creon. I was there 10mins:-) no consultation. I dont have gastro doctor yet. Wtf is with this system in CZech republic?

Im on low fat diet 3 years <15g daily.

I cant eat I feel full all the time and fat makes it woooorse.

I try ox bile AND IT HELPS but only for few weeks. Than I start having big pain in stomach. And my thiroid start having problems from it.

Well im on my own. I try many things and nothing helps only the oxbile for a moment.

Very tough life. Im separated isolated everyday trying to solve the problem with feeling full whole days. And it goes worse in time. I guess I have a few more years only.

Well and I loosing sight on the left eye every few months for couple minutes it makes my psychique ramps.

Well short story long. Another stupid guy who destroy his life with fatty foods, stress, negative toughts and alcohol.

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.