what on earth have i got?

Posted , 3 users are following.

hi guys, im really really really hoping someone can help me.

i spoke to a doctor about my symptoms, white thick gloopy discharge but also can look yellow, i have no odor although once or twice it smelt like onions for a couple of days but has now gone, i have no itching, just the discharge. 

the doctor just said leave it a couple of weeks to see how it goes but ive had it for 3 weeks now but he wont give me anything or swab me! so im going to a GUM clinic tomorrow to get swabbed myself.

can anyone help pleasee

0 likes, 6 replies

6 Replies

• Posted

Hi sammy

have you ruled out vaginal thush ..

thats white thick discharge 

jay x

• Posted

A different doctor I saw awhile ago gave me an oral pill on prescription but it had no effect so not sure what to do now x
    • Posted

Hi sammy

i normally take the oral and the vaginal treatment at same time 

jay x

• Posted

Hi smile

Had swabs today and it's a combination of bv and thrush lol, it's always my luck that its have both, they gave me an pessary and gels to insert which is pretty cool, Thankyou for your help :D xxx

• Posted

Hi sammy

good luck hun hope you feel better soon after treatment ..

same happened to me at last pap smear, i had thrush and CV 

( Cytolytic Vaginosis) 

i had 3 nights of Clindamycin vaginal ovules, followed by 3 nights of Laurimic ovules ( for thrush) 

and repeated again one month latter as a precaution ..

antibiotics can cause thrush so always good to take a treatment after any anyway

good luck hun

jay x

• Posted

Hi 😊

Well she gave me 1 clotrimazole 500mg vaginal tablet which I used 3 days ago, it dissolved and residue started coming out yesterday which is the norm. But the weird discharge is still there? Not sure if it's still going to work have no idea lol so tonight I've inserted bv active gel to balance ph levels as well.

So annoying! Hope it gets sorted

I'm glad it worked out for you 😃

Sammy xx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.