What physiological reasons might cause the body to react as it were in a state of stress?

Posted , 1 user is following.

(24,Male,175CM,75KG, 15 years of professional football)

Honestly, I am kinda lost here. I feel my body get stressed by itself and I am in the calmest state.

Two years ago I had heavy pressure and stress from work, home, and studies.

Now that I am done with all of that, I feel my body got used to being stressed and it feels it triggers stress reactions by itself even though I am not in a stressful situation at all! not even thinking to talk or doing anything, even in meditating (fast heartbeat)

What physiological reasons might cause the body to react as it were in a state of pressure or stress?

0 likes, 0 replies

0 Replies

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.