what rash is this?

Posted , 2 users are following.

Hey, its been 2 months since i have this weird rashes all over my body. it started 2 weeks after i had protected sex with hooker ,i kiss her (deep kiss). In that time i have ulcer on my mouth. I have already tested for HIV with Ag/Ab combo, that i read in internet it was 4th gen test which will conclusive at 4 weeks, and it turned out non reactive for me. i develop other symtomps too like feeling nausea, headache and gut problem (always having watery stool everyday!). I dont know what rash is this, not that i have an allergy before. But i know that this is happening bcause i have sex with hooker, which is i regret it. Could it be herpes? syphilis? or other STD?. Everytime my rash heal, it turned dark brown colour and another rash will appear. It feels itchy sometimes. Please someone help me, it cause me extreme anxiety and stress!image

0 likes, 5 replies

5 Replies

• Posted

i recommend that u get tested for syphilis asap

• Posted

am sorry, but how do you know its syphilis? i dont have any wounds on my mouth or genitals or anus, could it be still syphilis?

• Posted

i dont know its that ...there arnt very many stds that cause body rashes syphilis molluscum and hiv and scabies do and seen as u havnt been tested for syphilis then its probably best to do so seen as u think its std related ..to rule that out ... herpes cause spots on the mouth and genitals it dosnt occor on the arms and legs

• Posted

i'll test it asap. thanks for your advice!

sorry to ask another more. i have tested hiv Ag/Ab method 1 month after possible exposure, do u think i need to test another? . thank you!

• Posted

hiv antibodies can be detected up to 3/4 weeks after exposure but in some people it can take up to 12 weeks for antibodies to show up if u are concerned have a retest after 12 weeks to be sure

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.