What's going on

Posted , 4 users are following.

Hello all my goodness what a rough week I have no idea where to start.Have had a bad cold and strep throat the last 2 weeks and the cough is awful my chest and body hurts.So I had to go out last week after having this cold and went into a store and full blown panic attack tunnel vision numb face sweating shaky pale face not knowing where I was.It took hours to come back round and ever since then I've been in a brain fog my head aches I don't feel at all normal.My heart is weak I have to wear dark glasses all the time as my vision is really weird hard to describe.I stay home with all 5 of my girls and I can't do nothing except hide in my bed and hope it goes away.Then today has been the worst ever I can't hardly focus when people speak I don't hear them went to the store and felt awful really panicky and couldn't wait to escape forgot everything I needed snapped at my girls for no reason.Its all getting too much I'm at tipping point I've had scans blood work X-rays but I feel awful.I can't eat cos when I do I get dizzy and weak and it sends me into a panic attack as I sit her now I'm dizzy can't swallow heart and chest hurts I swear I'm a goner this just can't be anxiety for real I need help!!!!!

1 like, 9 replies

9 Replies

• Posted

This is me all the time. Living in constant fear and pain. Im very close to an actual mental break down
    • Posted

I agree totally my body and mind is headed for a breakdown
    • Posted

Its just so hard to deal with ever changing symptoms. Today i convinced myself i was having several heart attacks. Im awake for pratically two days scared. I kicked it for a while but its back with a bang
  • Posted

So sorry you feel like this ive suffered underactive thyroid and on meds for it also horrible panick attacks and anxiety im also on meds for i know its easy for me to say but it is panick you need to do your breathing it does help i still have bad days but more good days hopefuly it will stay this way . Just keep saying to yourself its anxiety it does get better . Are you taking any meds at the moment for it x
    • Posted

I've tried 3 different meds I totally feel for you it's so hard I just can't go on this way it's really becoming harder

• Posted

Yep,this is that huge monster called anxiety messing with you in every possible way. I get how you feel,it's really bad,maybe you should start seeing a therapist? plus,avoid meds as there are a lot of side effects and don't really fight the underlying cause of your anxiety. I really wish you best of luck. I'm on the same difficult road and  I understand you.

• Posted

Sorry to hear your suffering also it's totally over whelming and hard to just snap out of.Shall not go on tablets don't need more problems than at hand.Just so much harder raising 5 kids by myself and having to battle this monster called anxiety.Take care and thanks for the kind message.Happy new year here's to our Anxiety leaving us behind in this awful year of 2016!!!!!!

• Posted

Yeah having 5 kids to raise on your own totally adds to it. However,you can get your mother to help with you raising the kids? You should absorb power from your children! smile they're reason enough to make you get out of this! I promise! haha yeah 2016 sucked sooo much,it's when i had the breakdown and found out i have gad and health anxiety. Baaad 2016! Happy new year to you too! May our anxiety stays behind!

• Posted

Haha I live in Orlando and my parents live in the uk!!!!!!So it's all day everyday for me and no breaks etc I'm worn out completely.Here is looking forward to 2017 and hoping your problems shall fade.xxxxx

Report or request deletion

Thanks for your help!

We want the community to be a useful resource for our users but it is important to remember that the community are not moderated or reviewed by doctors and so you should not rely on opinions or advice given by other users in respect of any healthcare matters. Always speak to your doctor before acting and in cases of emergency seek appropriate medical assistance immediately. Use of the community is subject to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy and steps will be taken to remove posts identified as being in breach of those terms.